by The Propel Team
2018 has been such an amazing year, and we are so in awe of all that God did this year. As we move into 2019, we are so grateful for each and every one of the Propel women who read the articles, learn from Propel Sophia, engage with us on social media, lead and join chapters, attend events, subscribe to our newsletter, and share Propel with their friends.
We know 2019 is ready for us Propel Women to charge forward with faith, hope, and love. So let’s take a moment to remember the best of 2018. Get your favorite mug, pour yourself a cup of coffee and let’s take a glimpse of some of the favorite articles from 2018. We hope you enjoy these articles as much as we did, and we wish you the happiest New Year!
Developing Mental Resilience by Christina Gard
2. Obedience Over Outcome by Sharon Hodde Miller
3. Six Qualities of Healthy Friendships by Nicole Smithee
4. So You Want to Get to the Next Level? by Dr. Henry Cloud
5. Starting Your Day Right: 5 Tips for Getting the Most out of Your Mornings by Nicole Smithee
6. Stuck in the Middle by Kristina Sabestinas
7. The Power of Not Yet by Donna Pisani
8. When Obedience and Singleness Meet by Denise Gitsham
9. You Were Not Designed to be Superwoman by Shaunti Feldhaun
10. 4 Focus Shifts in February by Hannah Brencher